Electrically heated pipe is used for conveying melted
material at temperature. Heated Pipes can be manufactured
to almost any length with 100-550 temperature range. 120
or 240 volt.
Sta-Warm heated pipe conveys molten materials without loss of heat or temperature.
- Adjustable thermostat
- Multiple circuit blanket type element
- One ft. to twenty ft. lengths to suit
- Schedule 40 steel piping standard
- Brass, stainless, iron, etc. available
- Suitable thermal insulation
- Rugged steel housings
- Complete, custom systems available
- Single phase, 120 or 240 volt